Access Munich – Global Alliance to Strengthen Sustainable Urban Development
Access Cities is an international, public-private project that aims to strengthen the sustainable urban development in five cities: Munich, New York City, Singapore and the Danish cities of Copenhagen and Aarhus. The project connects international actors working with sustainable urban development in the pursuit of game-changing solutions to the common issues confronting cities. Access Cities will develop innovative, viable and scalable responses to the most pressing sustainability challenges faced by global city hubs today and in the future – providing a platform for collaboration and exchanging documented learnings within the sustainability space. More information at www.accesscities.org.
You are invited to join in for an interesting exchange of innovative and viable solutions
Are you seeking inspiration and concrete solutions for a sustainable future?
Collaborate with Danish expertise and get access to valuable experiences from dozens of projects and initiatives from the five cities. Let’s accelerate the transition towards a greener future together.
Locally, we are teaming up with city councils, energy providers, innovative companies, architects, building developers and organisations wanting to act on the sustainable urban development – because it matters.
What’s in it for You?
Share your plan with us and get our valuable input as well as access to highly innovative and viable, proven solutions within energy efficiency for new and old buildings, smart city technologies, mobility, urban livability, health and a multitude of other topics relating to sustainable urban challenges.
The partners are all well established organisations with extensive experience on green and sustainable business models, and can provide you with a large number of reference projects and cases.
And the two municipalities Copenhagen and Aarhus have already inspired many other large cities in terms of sustainable urban development – on topics like mobility, energy efficiency, smart city solutions etc.
Access Cities is a platform, knowledge base and channel for stakeholders, project owners and developers who work with the sustainable urban development agenda.
- It’s a perfect place to announce and publish your project or open innovation calls or challenges.
- It’s an excellent place to connect with international specialists – and other project owners – not only from Denmark but across all the project cities, so you can access a large network.
- Reach out to others – in order to co-create with both private and public organisations on your project or scope.
- Brand yourself together with municipalities and organisations across this platform.
- Use us to be your partner, bringing the specialists or keynote speakers from this network, when facilitating cross-cities knowledge sharing events. Use Access Cities to get more attention to your upcoming events.
Contact us in Munich
Robert Peter Perz
Phone: +49 151 5464 5859
Ridler Strasse 31,
The partners behind Access Cities
Access Cities is funded by The Danish Industry Foundation
Co-financing project partners:
- State of Green
- Confederation of Danish Industry
- Quercus Group
- City of Copenhagen
- City of Aarhus