Toward 2030: From Climate Policy to Climate Action is a unique transatlantic event, which aims to create a space for cleantech leaders to discuss climate change action – from the national to the local level – in creating a more resilient and green economy with a focus on business opportunities and job creation potential. Instead of simply reinventing an outdated economic model, countries, cities, and companies must look towards green recovery strategies to create sustainable growth that is beneficial for the climate, the economy, and our health.
With the UN General Assembly as the backdrop, the event convenes clean economy leaders from the private sector national governments, cities, financial institutions, and civil society. Take part in the virtual event together with progressive American and Danish peers, with speakers such as:
- Andrew Kessler, President, NY Green Bank
- Dan Egan, Vice President, Vornado Realty Trust
- Danielle Merfeld, VP and CTO, Generel Electric (GE)
- Doreen Harris, CEO and President, NYSERDA
- Finn Mortensen, Executive Director, State of Green
- John Galyen, President, Danfoss North America
- John Lochner, VP Innovation, NYSERDA
- Lars Sandahl Sørensen, CEO and Director General, Confederation of Danish Industry
- Rory Moss, President, ROCKWOOL North America
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO, PensionDanmark
Climate Week New York is an opportunity for climate experts, political decision-makers and industry leaders to discuss the road to a green and sustainable transition and by joining forces, Danish Cleantech Hub, NYSERDA and State of Green provide a platform, for the participants to share insights across sectors on how to proceed and ensure a green, sustainable transition through partnerships.
Register for the event and find more information about the program HERE.